Indian History Of Today- May 31
- On May 31, 1863, British army officer, explorer and spiritual writer Francis Younghusband was born.
- The former Indian cricketer, Probir Sen was born on 31 May 1926.
- Former Indian cricketer Pankaj Roy was born on 31 May 1928.
- F. V. Arul became the second director of the Central Bureau of Investigation on May 31, 1968.
- On May 31, 1987, Malayali Indian film producer, short story author, and screenwriter John Abraham passed away.
- Former Indian cricketer Subhash Gupte died on 31 May 2002.