Indian History Of Today- November 03
- On 3 November 1618, the Mughal emperor Aurangzeb was born.
- On 3 November 1900, freedom fighter and patriot Sagarmal Gopa of Rajasthan was born.
- On 3 November 1906, Prithviraj Kapoor, the pioneer of Indian theater and Hindi film industry, was born.
- Indian businessman and parliamentarian, Shreyans Prasad Jain was born on November 3, 1908.
- On November 3, 1917, Indian independence activist Annapurna Maharana was born.
- On November 3, 1933, Indian economist and philosopher Amartya Sen was born.
- On November 3, 1990, the famous Indian film actor and director Manmohan Krishna, passed away in Mumbai.
- Indian film actor Prem Nath passed away on November 3, 1992, in Mumbai.
- On November 3, 2012, Indian politician Kailashpati Mishra passed away.
India After Gandhi: The History of the World’s Largest Democracy
List Price: Rs.799
Our Price: Rs.560