Indian History Of Today- October 04
- Indian revolutionary, journalist and lawyer Shyamji Krishna Varma were born on 4 October 1857 in Mandvi.
- Indian historian and author Ramchandra Shukla were born on October 4, 1884.
- The beginning of the riots in Calcutta on October 4, 1907.
- India was elected to the United Nations Trusteeship Council on October 4, 1953.
- On October 4, 1977, Indian Foreign Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee addressed the UN General Assembly in the Hindi language.
- On October 4, 1977, former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi was released from charges of corruption.
- On October 4, 1986, Helicopter Corporation of India was established.
- Senior journalist D. M. Sutar died on October 4, 1992.
- On 4 October 1993, the Prime Minister visited the quake-affected villages and decided to give 50 crore assistance.
- The J & K Legislative Assembly passed the Ladakh Hill Council bill on October 4, 1997.
- On October 4, 2015, film producer and director Edida Nageswara Rao passed away.