Indian History Of Today- October 13
- On October 13, 1240, Razia Sultana, the first woman Sultan of Delhi Sultanate died.
- Indian independence activist and lawyer Bhulabhai Desai were born on October 13, 1877, in Gujarat.
- On October 13, 1911, Scots-Irish social worker, teacher and writer Sister Nivedita died.
- Indian film actor Ashok Kumar was born on October 13, 1911.
- On October 13, 1924, the Indian politician and women rights activist Moturu Udayam was born.
- On October 13, 1936, Indian veena player and composer Chitti Babu was born.
- On October 13, 1971, Kenyan cricketer Hitesh Modi was born.
- On October 13, 1987, Indian playback singer, actor and songwriter Kishore Kumar died in Bombay.
- On October 13, 1999, Atal Bihari Vajpayee was sworn in as the Prime Minister of India for the third time.
WORSHIPPING FALSE GODS
List Price: Rs.799
Our Price: Rs.519