Indian History Of Today- October 19
- On October 19, 1888, Tamil poet Venkatarama Ramalingam Pillai was born in Namakkal.
- On October 19, 1905, Prince of Wales travels officially to India.
- Indian and American astrophysicist Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar was born on October 19, 1910.
- On October 19, 1920, Indian activist, philosopher and intellectual leader Pandurang Shastri Athavale were born.
- On October 19, 1925, former Union Minister B. Shankaranand was born.
- Indian actor Sunny Deol was born on October 19, 1956.
- On October 19, 1970, the first Indian-made MiG-21 was handed over to Air Force.
- On October 19, 1974, the famous Tamil stage artist Kumbakonam Rajamanickam Pillai, died.
- On October 19, 1999, the Congress said that Sonia Gandhi will be the leader of the Opposition in the Lok Sabha.
- On October 19, 2011, Malayalam short story writer and novelist, Kakkanadan died.
THE DECLINE OF THE MUGHAL EMPIRE
List Price: Rs.795